Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
With Views Slideshow J360 we'll be able to extend Views Slideshow with 360 degree images into our Drupal pages.
There are various options in the original jQuery plugin but not all of them has been implemented.
Atm you can add:
- Multiple images at once
- One inline sprite
- One grid sprite
- Panoramic images
Pantheon replaced a dot with a dash, so the Demo version is available at http://dev-views-slideshow-j360.gotpantheon.com/
- Extract the contents of this project into sites/all/modules/
Also download and install
- context (optional)
- multiupload_imagefield_widget (optional)
Download the Spritespin library from
my personal website
Untar it and copy the extracted folder (spritespin-j360) under the libraries folder. This must be the final structure:
- Enable this modules
In the README you will find additional information on how to configure this module.
- Initial code by the Views Slideshow: Galleria owners.
- Thanks to Alexander Gräfenstein for his "Spritespin" jQuery plugin
Written and maintained by Mauro Mascia.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 233 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,854
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.