This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module allows you to save your current configuration of exposed filters for later use. This can be especially useful for Views with a lot of exposed filters.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Views
- Reported installs: 307 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 12,007
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.