This projects allows admins to add a "Save" button to their views (on a per-view basis). This button allows logged-in visitors to save their current exposed filter settings on the site, so they can later return to the same page.
The saved views are stored per user, and can be listed with Views themselves, to provide users with an overview of all their saved views. Saved views can also be overwritten with new settings.
Anonymous users are offered a way to log in or register when trying to save a view – if they do, the view is saved to their (possibly new) account, otherwise it is purged after a while.
Some example use cases include …
- Sites that allow users to save searches and manage lists of saved searches.
- Mapping sites that allow users to save maps and to manage lists of saved maps.
- BI/Analytics sites that allow users to save recurring reports.
For a real-world example of a site using this module see Vizala, a site with numerous statistics about the world's countries that also lets users save and share the pages/views (along with applied filters) they are most interested in.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Views
- Reported installs: 198 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,016
- Last modified: 28 December 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.