Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by maciej.zgadzaj on
Provides following set of feed item elements:
<media:content>elements from fields containing multiple items
<media:title>- available for image fields, based on their title attribute
<media:description>- available for file fields, based on their description attribute
Please read module documentation if you experience any problems with settings up your feed.
- getid3 (for Drupal 7) - provides additional arguments to
<media:content>element for media files (bitrate, samplingrate, channels and duration for audio files, and bitrate, framerate, duration, width and height for video files)
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Display, Fields, Media, Syndication, Views
- Reported installs: 962 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,753
- Last modified: December 17, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!