Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The Link Area module provides an "area plugin" for Views 3. It allows customized links to be placed in the header, footer, or empty text of any view.
The obvious use case is to create a list of all nodes of type "foo" and then add a header link to the node/add/foo page. By making it a real link rather than just a blob of HTML in a header text area it gets all of the special handling and clean URL friendliness and base-path portability that any Drupal link gets.
This module requires Views 3.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Views
- Reported installs: 1,638 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 19,499
- Last modified: April 25, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.