- Uses version 2 of Isotope.
- Does not rely on views module. Isotope grids can be made by passing your own lists of data to standard theme functions.
- A fully-featured example module showing both the theme-method and the view-method.
- An example css file for you to examine and copy.
- An interface for creating reusable configurations (ctools exportables) with different layout modes and settings for use throughout the site.
- Allow multiple instances on a single page. You can specify:
- Multiple filters apply to one grid.
- One filter apply to multiple grids.
- Each filter applies to its own grid.
- Does not rely on jQuery Update.
- Need to test with various layout modes and plugins.
Please note that there is not a clean upgrade path from 1.x to 2.x - You will need to uninstall and re-install the module, and reconfigure your views.
- Isotope.js: Uses version 1 of the Isotope library. Integrates with Context. Does not integrate with views.
- Masonry API: Masonry (the layout engine) without Isotope (dynamic filtering/sorting).
- Library Pack: A pack of libraries including Isotope.
- Views Fluid Grid - jQuery Masonry
- Isotope: @GregAdams sandbox of D7 version that implements multiple layouts
- Views Isotope: @funkym sandbox of D6 version
- Isotopia: @nyariv sandbox that uses reusable configurations.
- Views Isotope - Advanced: A precursor to version 7.x-2.x of this module.
Although the package is named "views_isotope", it does not rely on views.
Additional functionality can be provided by enabling the following modules:
IMPORTANT: The Isotope library licensing is confusing. The code is licensed as GPLv3, but claims commercial use requires an additional license that costs from $25-290. That commercial license is a tax on ignorance. Developers cannot dictate how GPL software is used. The Isotope library itself cannot be included with the module because all code committed to Drupal.org must be compatible with both GPLv2 and GPLv3. Code downloaded from Drupal.org includes a GPLv2 LICENSE.TXT file, but is licensed as GPLv2 or later. By using the GPLv3 licensed Isotope library with this Drupal module, you taking advantage of the 'or later' option of Drupal's licensing. Please do not open issues about Isoptope's licensing in this project. Those should be sent to email@example.com. General questions about Drupal licensing can be directed to the Drupal Licensing Working Group.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 16,165 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 22,389
- Last modified: November 12, 2015