Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The Horizontal Slider Module provides a views style to output content in sliding divs. Take a look at the DEMO to see it in action.
Please submit your bug requests so your fixes can be included in upcoming releases.
If you made a theme for the module and want to contribute it, feel free to put it in the issue queue. If i get some themes i will implement theme/switching like other modules do.
Enable it like any other Module, create a view and change the output style to "views horizontal slider". Take a look at the README.txt for detailled instructions and additional tips.
- Settings click/hover http://drupal.org/node/899780
- Integrate intelligent hover: http://drupal.org/node/1002554
As there are incoming more feature request it would be an idea to integrate http://nicolahibbert.com/demo/liteAccordion/
This can only be done if there is funding/sponsoring for that.
This module has been sponsored by Artwaves
If you like it...
If you like it you can buy me a beer
If you need more features, do not hesitate to submit a patch or post to the issue queue. Please use the issue queue for support requests.
I am also avaliable for paid development.
Thanks for sponsoring:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 2,530 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 25,952
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.