- Generates GeoJSON data feeds from content using Views.
- Accepts data in latitude/longitude, Geofield, or WKT formats.
- Works with OpenLayers and Leaflet modules.
- Accepts bounding-box coordinates as an argument to filter the points returned.
- Create a View with a Feed display on content with locative information.
- Set Format for the display to GeoJSON Feed.
- Add View fields that include lat/lon, Geofield, or WKT data.
- Set those fields as GeoJSON data source.
The view output is a text document including data as GeoJSON Features, wrapped in a FeatureCollection.
This module was born from a patch by tmcw to the OpenLayers module: Implement GeoJSON output as a standard. The goal is for Views GeoJSON to become the primary data delivery mechanism for the OpenLayers module -- see Provide GeoJSON Layers from Views (integrating with views_geojson) -- and a strong candidate for any other mapping module/system that accepts GeoJSON data.
In addition to tmcw's aforementioned patch, a good deal of this is modeled after the Views Datasource module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Location, Views
- Reported installs: 3,053 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 30,557
- Last modified: February 8, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.