This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Allows grouping of filters so that only one of a set of filters is active at a time. The user can select which filter he or she wants to modify and the view is then only filtered by the selected field of the filter group.
To use this module, enable it and create a new filter from the [Grouping] section. Expose the filter, remove the checkbox from optional and select the filters you want to have in this group. After submitting and going back to that filter, you can also select a default filter for this group. All filters that should be in a group have to be exposed and optional.
Development sponsored by NowPublic.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Views
- Reported installs: 25 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,311
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.