Allows the presence of exposed filters on a view to be controlled by values in another exposed filter. Dependent filters are hidden when not relevant, and their values are not considered when the exposed form is submitted.
The module is compatible with both the Views basic and the Better Exposed Filters form plugins.
Suppose you had a view showing several kinds of products, such as cake, bicycles, and books, and an exposed filter on product type that lets the user refine the listing to one or more types.
With this module you could add the following filters:
- cake flavour, such as lemon, chocolate, coffee
- bicycle size
- book genre
Each filter will only show when the type it relates to is selected in the filter for product type.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Views
- Reported installs: 4,018 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 24,517
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.