Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides a layer on top of the Views interface for registering new handlers ready for dynamical handler extending. It's an API module designed to be used by other modules to ease the implementation of the Decorator module for achieving "horizontal extensibility" in Views. It takes care only of the interface and lets the code alone to be cooked by the Decorator module.
So it does nothing on it own. If you're not a developer, don't install this module unless another module tells you to.
Modules implementing the API
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Views
- Reported installs: 184 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,716
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!