This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module fills a gap in the current book support in views. Currently, views can filter by book depth so you can, for instance, display all book pages with level 1 - the top level book pages. But there is no way to display top level book pages AND pages that aren't part of a book.
- Download and untar. Enable the module. In views filters under Book select Child remover
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Views
- Reported installs: 18 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 779
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.