Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
About the Project
Provides a "charts" style output for Views module so you can render result-set not just as text (list, tabular) but as pie-chart, bar-chart, scatter-plot etc.
DC DrupalCon '09 Presentation
- For Drupal 6 you will need the Views GroupBy: if you want to chart anything actually useful. Views 3 for Drupal 7 has grouping built in.
Views Charts has basic usage instructions available as Advanced Help pages. Please install and enable it to see the available help.
Please report any problems at the projects issue queue.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Third-party Integration, Utility, Views
- Reported installs: 713 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 22,640
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!