The module integrates the jQuery UI Accordion plugin as a views style plugin. You can configure the options provided by the jQuery UI plugin.
- Works with field grouping and relationships.
- Option to use the field grouping headers as the headers for the accordion items. (yay!)
- Configure settings for jQuery UI Accordion through the views interface.
Using jQuery UI themes
The recommended approach is to use jqueryui_theme module.
Note that the documentation and advanced help pages need some love, patches are welcome!
Development status and future plans
Drupal 7: Only bug fixes and the occasional feature if the community provides it.
Drupal 8: Is getting stable. Core now ships with jQuery UI 1.11 so only the options on this release are supported. Please test and report any problems.
How to help development of this module:
- Documenting this module, either providing patches for advanced help pages, or updating the documentation page
- Report any bugs you may find. Please search the issue queue before you do, and read this first to save us all time and headaches ;)
- Fill in feature requests that would be reasonable, include a patch if you can!
- Buy the author a book to further his development skills.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 40,867 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 230,475
- Last modified: July 15, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.