Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Provides callback-based access control for Views.
Available callback functions are defined by modules using
hook_views_access_callbacks() function (in the same way as in
hook_perm()), then could be set in in view's "Access restrictions" configuration.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Access Control, Views
- Reported installs: 970 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,830
- Last modified: December 17, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!