Download views-6.x-3.2.tar.gztar.gz 1.1 MB
Download views-6.x-3.2.zipzip 1.27 MB
Changes since 6.x-3.0:
- Strengthen the redirect of views locking
- Strengthen the default configuration
- #1845268 by Pol, d.clarke: Fixed Jump menu default value incorrectly set when using absolute link option.
- #694094 by dawehner, yhahn, Ian Ward, aspilicious, Letharion, smokris: Fixed Allow views defaults static cache to be cleared.
- #1857410 by Ivan Zugec | jhodgdon: Fixed Doc block at top of ajax.inc is wrong.
- #1189926 by dawehner | glowsinthedark: Fixed Exposed filter on title field no longer defaults to showing all content.
- #1367304 by dawehner, tim.plunkett: Fixed Using OR in filters breaks contextual filters.
- #1409640 by Dean Reilly, aspilicious | 5kot: Fixed Taxonomy terms on node relationship potentially joins on wrong table.
- #1677784 by Jax | kenneth.venken: Use $empty=TRUE for the empty area handler render function.
- #1645988 by jeffschuler | jlmeredith: Fixed Fatal error: Class 'views_handler_argument_string()' not found.
- #1346752 by damiankloip | Marshell: Undefined variable: css_class() in include().
- #1559174 by damiankloip: Added views_handler_argument_node_type() should extend views_handler_argument_string().
- document some methods on the view object
- 1395440 - updating 'about' information
- #1317500 by rvilar: Add an outut format for Promoted similar to what Sticky and Published have.
- #1537152 by joshuautley: Fix typo in the field_math handler
- #1295202 by szt: Only fill up the grid lines, if there are actual results
- #1338686 by paul.moloney, dawehner: Just generate tokens if the role exists in the result
- #817748 by Roger Saner, pillarsdotnet: Sort by Book Hierarchy does not exactly repeat book hierarchy
- #1525152 by Georgique: Check for options format-key in unpack_options
- #1372184 by thorin_edr:Correct text in more link options
- #1457244 by Bevan: Removed Doxygen config file.
- #1444272 by helmo: Document and instantiate fields in the default query plugin.
- #1212660 by fgm: Don't load the class while checking whether the class_exists
- #1239526 by hydra, marvil07: Don't show path/external form elements on field_node_link
- #1271540 by marvil07, dereine: Don't limit feed description to 128 chars
- #1491722 by marvil07: Allow replacements for rss descriptions.
- Remove all tests from 6.x-3.x, as they are too much overhead to maintain and they are broken.
- #930928 by tim.plunkett: Take sure $start is always defined.
- document views_plugin_style::row_plugin
- #1395436 by sreher: Improve the Advance Help Documentation: advanced-settings section
- document views_get_page_view
- document views_display::display_options, views_display::handler
- document view::core, view::api_version and view::disabled
- document view::row_index, style_options
- document ViewsHandlersTest::assertEqualValue
- document views_plugin_display::get_plugin
- #1274300 by dereine, tobiasb: Validate that the exposed items per page contains the non-exposed items per page at least
- Document view::human_name
- document view::tag
- #1411478 add description to the view object so using a template works
- take sure that the text area handler test doesn't fail on a random input
- #1426094 by joachim: Allow handler form to use other handlers
- #1377954 by MiSc: Allow to customize field HTML for fields and user-picture fields
- Move trimming after the token replacement
- by merlinofchaos, dereine: Add a raw key for join extra, which allows to do field to field conditions
- document use equal on boolean filters
- #1427252 by joachim, dereine: Add 'is null'/'is not null' to user roles filter with a good description
- #1124098 by bojanz: Small follow up to fix a notice
- improve comments for plugin_query
- by dereine: Allow relationship definitions to add extra to the join.
- Merge branch '6.x-3.x' of git://git.drupalcode.org/project/views into 6.x-3.x
- #1224616 by dellintosh: Fix notice for #id with filters which don't set the #id
- #1413200 by dereine: Take sure that handlers.inc is loaded
- by webflo: show unicode boolean characters
- correct documentation about views_plugin::display
- small comment about plugins
- document all kind of handlers in the view object
- document some fields in style_table
- some additions to plugins documentation
- #1410368 by catch: Make ->args consistently available in hook_views_pre_view()
- #1273806 by infojunkie, dereine: Date argument default plugin wasn't exported
- #1362114 by JamesAn, dereine: Remove unused variable
- #1300054 by dereine: Add an id for the exposed form checkboxes as well to prevent a notice
- #1396276 by schnitzel: Fix documentation of views_trim_text::ellipsis
- take sure that identifier is defined in term_node_tid
- #1397906 by dereine: Add a default value to fix some notice
- #1399948 by liquidcms: increase #maxlength for table summary
- #1397944 by bfr: Validate the content of display_comment field
- add @ingroup to all field handlers
- add @ingroup to all relationship handlers
- add @ingroup to all argument handlers
- add @ingroup to all sort handlers
- add @ingroup to all area handlers
- add @ingroup to all filter handlers defined by views
- add @ingroup to add basic filter handlers
- document views_handler_filter::exposed_info
- document views_handler_filter->can_group
- by dereine: Add pager::pre_render
- #1396544 by liquidcms: Allow to translate the table summary