Assign column-widths to viewmodes so a view can render it in a (responsive) pattern.
- Install the module as usual.
- Go to the settings page ( admin/structure/ds/view_modes/columns ) and assign column widths to the viewmodes of one or more content types.
- Create a view and use the 'viewmode columns' format.
- Define at least one breakpoint.
- Define css in your theme.
See the example module included:
- Install the example module.
- Create some content (type: article) with the devel generate module.
- Go to the settings page ( admin/structure/ds/view_modes/columns ) and assign column widths to the viewmodes of the article content type (only 1, 2 or 3).
- View the result at viewmode-columns-example (and resize your screen)
Combine with nodequeue module:
Use this module in combination with the 'View mode per node' option of the ds_extra module and the nodequeue_viewmode module. If you enable the preview, you get a mockup besides the nodequeue table (see screenshot).
Post your ideas and suggestions in the issue queue.
Sponsored by Mediaraven vzw.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 23 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 614
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.