Adds UUID values to roles in Drupal.
Very simple module, takes care of generating UUID values for roles as they are created. Also contains a small set of API functions to manipulate roles by UUID.
- Rules - condition to check for role by UUID, action to add role by UUID
- Views - field, filter, sort and arguments on role by UUID
Sponsored by Coldfront Labs Inc.
Co-Creator/Maintainer Mathew Winstone (minorOffense)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, User Management, Utility
- Reported installs: 123 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,119
- Last modified: 11 May 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.