The User Points Top Contributors module works with the User Points module to create blocks and pages that list the maximum points earned by contributors.
The module does the following:
- Creates a block and page that shows the community's Top Contributors.
- Creates a block and page that shows the community's Top Contributors in a defined period (like this week).
- Adds details links to the Top Contributors list so User Points Admins can quickly access a user's point details.
- Modifies the user profile page to show a user's current point balance and their lifetime point balance.
- Adds links to a user's profile page (for User Points Admins) so they can see a user's details or manage their point totals.
See the module in action at these sites:
The 5.x release of this module is compatible with v5.3 of User Points.
Top Contributors creates its own userpoints_top_contributors table. Your legacy User Points data (stored in the userpoints and userpoints_txn tables is not changed by this module. The userpoints_top_contributors table is populated using transaction data stored in the userpoints_txn table. (Read: if you try this module and don't like it, nothing is lost or damaged by removing it.)
Module sponsored by WebWise Solutions: http://www.webwiseone.com
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Community, Evaluation/Rating, User Management
- Reported installs: 92 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,749
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.