This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The User Points Top Contributors module works with the User Points module to create blocks and pages that list the maximum points earned by contributors.
The module does the following:
- Creates a block and page that shows the community's Top Contributors.
- Creates a block and page that shows the community's Top Contributors in a defined period (like this week).
- Adds details links to the Top Contributors list so User Points Admins can quickly access a user's point details.
- Modifies the user profile page to show a user's current point balance and their lifetime point balance.
- Adds links to a user's profile page (for User Points Admins) so they can see a user's details or manage their point totals.
See the module in action at these sites:
The 5.x release of this module is compatible with v5.3 of User Points.
Top Contributors creates its own userpoints_top_contributors table. Your legacy User Points data (stored in the userpoints and userpoints_txn tables is not changed by this module. The userpoints_top_contributors table is populated using transaction data stored in the userpoints_txn table. (Read: if you try this module and don't like it, nothing is lost or damaged by removing it.)
Module sponsored by WebWise Solutions: http://www.webwiseone.com
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Community, Evaluation/Rating, User Management
- Reported installs: 86 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,773
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.