Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Allows users to select one or multiple roles during registration. This module differs slightly from other similar offerings as the user is also optionally allowed to change their role selection(s) when editing their account settings.
Configurable admin settings:
- select which custom (i.e. non-default) roles to include on registration and user account form pages
- definable singular/plural role labels for public display
- allow single or multiple role selections
- choose whether user role selection is required or optional
- allow user role selection during registration and optionally user account editing
This module has become redundant and will NOT be ported to Drupal 7. I recommend using Auto Assign Role, which does the same thing and more.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication, User Management
- Reported installs: 79 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,883
- Last modified: January 12, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!