This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The user profile view module is a very simple module that records how many times a users profile page has been viewed by other users.
This module interacts with the statistics module to display daily and total profile views. It also provides a "most viewed" users block and page (see example here: http://drupalsn.com/userviews/top).
This module requires:
- Statistics (part of Drupal core so just enable this module if you haven't already)
* Note: At present this module only works for "user" based profiles not "node" profiles, but i am working on it.
This module is a simpler alternative to the user visits module, which offers slightly more in that it records who has viewed a profile as well as how many times in total a profile has been viewed.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Community, Statistics
- Downloads: 902
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.