Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
We are looking for additional contributors, to help on porting the module to Drupal 7, if anyone interested please contact me.
Keep track of user history across time. It can track user changes, profile changes or Node Profile updates.
It's easy to install and configure and very useful for Community websites or sites that require an close administrator attention to it's users.
You can select which fields to be tracked and also you can give permission to skip User history to some user roles.
Information is saved into arrays of diff in database, so you can always have access to a diff version like:
On 2011 / 07 / 20 at 12:30
Field 1 has changed from "Value 1" to "Value 2"
This module is supported by AG Prime
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Management
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 677
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!