This module allows users to unpublish content using a url placed anywhere in a Drupal site
Basically all you have to do the following:
To unpublish a node whose nid is 15 use the following code:
<a href="<?php print base_path().'url_unpublish/15';?>">Unpublish Node</a>
You will be redirected to an unpublish confirmation page, and once you click unpublish the node will be unpublished
You can use the code in your views, blocks or any part of the site
To unpublish nodes without leaving the current page do the following:
- Install the Popups module
- Add content selector to your theme correctly as explained in the Popups module readme file
- Add the "popups-form" class you your url
<a href="<?php print base_path().'url_unpublish/15';?>" class="popups-form">Unpublish Node</a>
Your nodes will be unpublished and the page automatically updated using ajax without refreshing the page
This module was developed and sponsored by JesoX
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 49 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,960
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.