This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
URL profile collects URLs with a common host string and retrieves information for Alexa and Technorati about these hosts.
URL profile is to be used in combination with a feed aggregator. When the aggregator subscribes to a feed with articles from different sources (i. e. the Planet Drupal feed), URL profile finds out which sources those articles are coming from (in this case http://www.buytaert.net, http://www.planet-soc.com ... ) and provides navigation by those sources. In addition to that, page thumbnails and blog rankings are pulled from Alexa and Technorati (API keys necessary).
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Syndication, Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 1,543
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.