Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Allows control over the file upload form per content type, per role. For example, you can turn off file uploads on forum topics for authenticated users, while leaving it enabled for site administrators, while still allowing for all users to upload files to blog entries.
This module brought to you by webchick.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: File Management
- Reported installs: 14 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,381
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.