Development on drupal.org now
This is a CCK field which enables you to operate on the data of the update_feed_api and and the modules provided there using autocompletition and so forth.
This cck field is e.g. used to implement drush make files as nodes in drush_make_ui
- Compundded CCK Field saving server_key, short_name, api_version, revision as structured database
- using autocomplete to select module ( using the autocomplete_element module ) with conditional autocompletes
- revisions of a module ar fetched “lazy” on demand
- views support
Installation / Usage
- Just activate the module and the deps.
- Dont forget to install the patched autcomplete_element module from : http://github.com/EugenMayer/autocomplete_element
Just a source of projects / releases. Its used to ask questions like "what projects are or that server and what releases do i have"
A cck field which has all fields to add packages based on the data fo update_feed_api. That field has an formatter to later be exported as entried os a make file. Generally you can add this cck field to every content_type
Adds a view which actually can generate a complete make file with all needed fields, included core, version and allo this. Deeply basedon the modules before, just adds:
- a content type where update_feed_cck is a cck field (drush make file )
- that content type has some additional meta fields like "extra"
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Administration, Developer, Import/Export, Third-party Integration, Utility
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 573
- Last modified: November 27, 2014