Extends the administrative interface for Drupal core's "Update status" module (added to core in 6.x).
Users of the 5.x Update status contrib module will probably want to use this once they upgrade to 6.x, since some of the functionality in the contrib version was deemed too complicated to include in core. In particular, the per-project settings to ignore certain projects or even specific releases, is absent in the core version of the module. The "Update status advanced settings" module restores these settings, and might eventually provide additional functionality for the core "Update status" module.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Administration, Utility
- Reported installs: 4,374 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 20,014
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.