Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Provides devnagari (India) transliteration ability to the edit elements of the nodes. using this module any drupal installation can start providing Hindi or Marathi typing facilities on the site.
The block configuration provides facilities to change the preference on which node the transliterator should work.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content, Multilingual, Utility
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,784
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.