Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This is the first alpha release for Ultimate cron 8.x-2.x.
The primary functionality is working well, a lot of fixes and improvements were committed in the last days and weeks, especially around logging and cleanup. By default, queues are processed on every execution. A limited, experimental port of the queue-as-job functionality of Ultimate Cron 7.x-2.x is now available for testing.
Known limitations and areas that don't work yet:
* Drush integration:
* Default settings:
* Cache logger plugin:
Please test and report anything you find in the issue queue.
Changes since moving to drupal.org:
- #2731683 by Berdir: LogEntry::save() should move to LoggerPlugin
- #2731091 by Berdir: Fixed database log cleanup is broken
- #2730939 by Berdir: Remove pseudo-hooks on plugins
- #2731421 by Berdir: Remove drupal_set_message() in \Drupal\ultimate_cron\Plugin\ultimate_cron\Launcher\SerialLauncher::launch and fix thread logging
- #2730953 by Berdir: Update hook_watchdog implementation
- #2730941 by Berdir: Remove $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] references
- #2687573 by tduong, Berdir, tedbow: If an error occur in any ultimate cron log page, the error should replace the normal message
- #2704543 by Berdir, abhishek-anand: Implement cron queue processing
- #2691545 by abhishek-anand, tedbow, Berdir: Port hook_init to EventSubscriber
- #2698419 by abhishek-anand: Remove poormancron code
- by Berdir: Convert simpletest kernel tests to phpunit
- #2695187 by abhishek-anand: Switch to anonymous user to run to cron jobs or remove Drupal 7 commented out code
- #2683235 by CTaPByK: ESLint check and verify code quality
- by Berdir: Use fetchCol() to work around #2679102
- #2678626 by Berdir: Invalid YAML in services definitions, missing quotes
- #2630852 by tduong: Change absolute url to dynamic in requirements test