Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This is for Ubercart. If you are using Ubercart to sell tickets or entries to an event or perhaps a race, it's very helpful to have a list, per item, of who bought what. For a competition, this will become an entry list. For a performance, this may become your will-call attendance list.
You may simply want to know who bought what! Who are the purchasers of a given item can be useful in any of a number of instances... recalls, promotions, and the like.
This module collects and displays relevant information about purchases, including purchaser name, quantity, payment status, and all attributes.
Finally, the result may be downloaded as a csv so you can do whatever you want with it.
Latest updates: sortable tables, minor bug fixes. See these in the dev version
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: E-commerce, Event
- Reported installs: 642 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 16,429
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.