The uc_webform_productize module is designed to be paired with the webform_associate module. Currently the code is alpha and appears to be working. The objective is to create a uc product node that is paired with content types used by webform_associate. This product should then be added to the cart each time a webform submission is created. It then stores the webform nid, submission id and the order_id in a many to 1 relationship.
This functionality is all complete so I need some help going around the rough edges and make sure it's good to go. Paired with webform_associate, this module goes a long ways toward making event registration in Drupal quite simple.
Currently this is Drupal 6 only, I have no intention of doing this same dev for D5.
- Allowing you to pick node types that have webform associations
- Appending the necessary form elements to accept price
- Auto-creating product nodes associated with the proper node type
- Editing of existing information
- Successfully adding an associated product node to the shopping cart
- Submission to Transaction tracking (many to one)
Needed: (in order of importance)
- Permissions checking. I would VERY MUCH like help here.
There are many little edge cases and such that need attention now that the major functionality is in place. Please help :-)
Sponsorship, Programming & Testing Resources provided by The Worx Company
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Downloads: 2,870
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.