Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This is useful if you want to collect additional information during the checkout process. For example, you may want a quick survey or require additional fields that apply to the entire order.
Using the Webform module allows for many advantages: the forms/fields can easily be modified by an end-user; less development time is required to create database tables and code to store/retrieve the data; and the form will remember the user's previous answers.
Furthermore, this module now provides tokens for every field in each of your enabled webforms, making it easy for you to insert the submitted values into confirmation emails, invoices, etc.
NB! You must update to Ubercart Webform Checkout Pane 3.7 for Webform 3.16+ compatibility.
- Fieldsets are not supported.
- Saving drafts and multi-page webforms are not supported.
- Views integration still not available in Webform 3, see .
- Checkout pane webforms are now governed by Ubercart permissions.
- The 7.x & 6.x versions were ported and developed by arski, though require an additional/new maintainer now.
- The 5.x version was originally supplied by Jonah Ellison.
The 5.x branch has been discontinued as it (not to mention D5 itself) is severely outdated.
The development of this module is supported by Joy Group.
Ubercart Checkout Pane Pack
This module is 1 of 3 aimed specifically at enhancing your checkout experience in Ubercart. The other two are:
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Reported installs: 1,422 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 21,151
- Last modified: April 7, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.