If you want to use this module, your options are:
- Choose another, actively maintained module instead
- File an issue in the queue with a patch to fix the module and then contact the security team to have your version reviewed and the project handed over to you following the unsupported project process.
- Hire someone to fix the security bug so the module can be re-published (see this guide on how to hire a Drupal site developer)
This is useful if you want to collect additional information during the checkout process. For example, you may want a quick survey or require additional fields that apply to the entire order.
Using the Webform module allows for many advantages: the forms/fields can easily be modified by an end-user; less development time is required to create database tables and code to store/retrieve the data; and the form will remember the user's previous answers.
Furthermore, this module now provides tokens for every field in each of your enabled webforms, making it easy for you to insert the submitted values into confirmation emails, invoices, etc.
NB! You must update to Ubercart Webform Checkout Pane 3.7 for Webform 3.16+ compatibility.
- Fieldsets are not supported.
- Saving drafts and multi-page webforms are not supported.
- Views integration still not available in Webform 3, see .
- Checkout pane webforms are now governed by Ubercart permissions.
- The 7.x & 6.x versions were ported and developed by arski, though require an additional/new maintainer now.
- The 5.x version was originally supplied by Jonah Ellison.
The 5.x branch has been discontinued as it (not to mention D5 itself) is severely outdated.
The development of this module is supported by Joy Group.
Ubercart Checkout Pane Pack
This module is 1 of 3 aimed specifically at enhancing your checkout experience in Ubercart. The other two are: