This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Allows Ubercart tax rates to be assigned to taxonomy terms.
After installing this module, you will be able to select taxonomy terms from the tax rate edit screen to apply product tax to.
Please note that line item tax will show up separately on the order. So you may want to create separate tax rates to provide appropriate titles (e.g. Shipping tax, Discount tax adjustment etc).
Origin of the module: http://www.ubercart.org/issue/15097/conditionally_tax_products_based_tax...
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising
- Reported installs: 16 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 904
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.