This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
UC role progression uses Ubercart's 2.x conditional actions in conjunction with the UC roles module. It answers a need for a purchasable role that enables a user to progress through a series of predefined roles according to a set schedule. A possible use case for this: purchased access to an e-learning course wherein each week the user gains access to a new set of nodes.
An admin interface allows role progressions to be easily defined. Users may progress from role x to role y if and only if they already have prerequisite role z. An Ubercart conditional action promotes users to these predefined roles as predecessor roles expire.
- Activate module
- Go to /admin/store/settings/ucroleprog and setup role progressions
- Go to /admin/store/ca and edit the 'Notify customer when a role is about to expire' (recommended) or 'Notify customer when a role is revoked' conditional actions.
- Choose 'check and invoke role progression' as an action on the 'Action' tab of the conditional action you are using.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, E-commerce, User Access & Authentication
- Downloads: 1,438
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.