This module lets Ubercart sites provide or sell product keys. Product keys are strings of text that are used to unlock or activate a piece of software. They attempt to ensure that only people who have paid for a software license can use the associated software.
- Lets you sell a software product along with the product key or just the product key.
- Lets you dynamically generate product keys or assigns product keys from a database
- Handles multi-line product keys
- Lets you associate a set of product keys with multiple products
- Imports licenses from an Excel-compatible file
- Integrates automatically with the Ubercart stock system
- Integrates with the Ubercart conditional actions system. A predicate is provided that emails the product keys when an order is completed
- Integrates with the Token system
- Lets you view all product keys
- Lets you view all product keys associated with one product
- Lets you and the customers view all of a customer's product keys
- Allows you to revoke product keys
- Records product activations
- Keeps product keys encrypted in the database
- All table are sortable by any field
Some features (dynamic keys, revokation, activation counts, encryption) require additional custom coding. To make this easier, the package contains a sub-module called uc_product_keys_sample that provides a working sample implementation of all the hooks.
There is documentation in a README.txt file.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 39 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,055
- Last modified: 7 April 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.