Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module lets Ubercart sites provide or sell product keys. Product keys are strings of text that are used to unlock or activate a piece of software. They attempt to ensure that only people who have paid for a software license can use the associated software.
- Lets you sell a software product along with the product key or just the product key.
- Lets you dynamically generate product keys or assigns product keys from a database
- Handles multi-line product keys
- Lets you associate a set of product keys with multiple products
- Imports licenses from an Excel-compatible file
- Integrates automatically with the Ubercart stock system
- Integrates with the Ubercart conditional actions system. A predicate is provided that emails the product keys when an order is completed
- Integrates with the Token system
- Lets you view all product keys
- Lets you view all product keys associated with one product
- Lets you and the customers view all of a customer's product keys
- Allows you to revoke product keys
- Records product activations
- Keeps product keys encrypted in the database
- All table are sortable by any field
Some features (dynamic keys, revokation, activation counts, encryption) require additional custom coding. To make this easier, the package contains a sub-module called uc_product_keys_sample that provides a working sample implementation of all the hooks.
There is documentation in a README.txt file.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 45 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,852
- Last modified: May 18, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.