Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module allows you to enter different sale prices per product for different users in an Ubercart store.
Install and enable the module as normal. The new price entry fields will be available from the product add/edit pages. When viewing or adding a product to the cart, if a user-specific price is available, that price will be used. If no prices are available that match the user's uid, the standard product sell price will be used.
Please send customization requests, donations, cases of beer, or Amazon giftcards to Cameron Eagans.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, E-commerce
- Downloads: 484
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!