This module adds a new condition to Ubercart's Conditional Actions that checks if an order is being delivered to a P.O. Box. This allows store administrators to restrict which shipping options are shown to customers who are using a P.O. Box. This is useful because some shipping carriers, such as UPS, won't always deliver to P.O. Boxes.
- Download the module.
- Untar it into sites/all/modules and enabble it in Drupal.
- Add the condition to one of your Conditional Action predicates at
Store Administration -> Conditional Actions.
Because customers type in their P.O. Box, it can be entered in any number of ways. The module trys to handle various punctuation and capitalization cases, but some may still sneak through the filter.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Reported installs: 14 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,526
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.