This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module allows PayPal Buy Now or Subscription buttons to be included with or to replace the 'Add to Cart' button on products. These PayPal buttons redirect the customer immediately to PayPal for payment, bypassing the standard Ubercart checkout process. Order information (including the customer's address) are obtained from PayPal after the purchase is complete.
- Provides customers a single click method to choose a product and proceed to checkout through PayPal. At the same time, the purchase is still tracked and handled by Ubercart.
- Allows using PayPal subscriptions (recurring payments) with Ubercart. PayPal handles sending the recurring payments, and this module records the payments to an Ubercart order and provides status updates.
- Workflow-ng/Rules integration: This module triggers Workflow-ng (for Drupal 5) or Rules (for Drupal 6) events when a Buy Now item is purchased, and when a Subscription item is registered, renewed, or expires.
This module requires that the core Ubercart modules and the Ubercart PayPal module are installed and enabled. Also, you must configure the Ubercart PayPal module with your store's PayPal account e-mail address.
To enable the PayPal Buy Now or Subscription button for a product, edit the product node, navigate to the Features tab, and add and configure the 'PayPal Buy Now' or 'PayPal Subscription' product feature. The product feature includes settings for the button style, as well as for the product or subscription parameters.
Embedding PayPal Buttons
You have a variety of options for embedding PayPal buttons on your site (in addition to on the 'Add to Cart' form), and you can also create custom links or buttons that act like clicking on a PayPal button.
These are two methods for invoking the Buy Now or Subscription payment process:
1. Make a link using the URL:
[Drupal base path]/uc_paypal_buttons/[product node id]/[quantity]/[attribute id]/[option id]
The product node id is required. The quantity is optional and defaults to 1.
For example, to purchase node 12, use this URL:
To purchase three of node 15 with some given attributes, use:
Multiple attribute-option pairs can be used, for example:
2. Embed the Add to Cart form with PHP.
You can add the Ubercart Add to Cart form to any page by using the drupal_get_form function:
For example, to print the HTML for this form for node 12, use:
print drupal_get_form('uc_product_add_to_cart_form', node_load(12));
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, E-commerce, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 92 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,154
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.