Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The UC Ordered Products Reports module adds reports to user profiles and the administrator reports area showing all the ordered products by the specific user or by all users on the site. The fields on each report are configurable in the store report settings, along with the name of the tab used for the report on profile pages and the types of product nodes included on the report. The actual display of the report is sortable and filterable by year. Additionally, users may show the entire report on a single page to see a grand total of all purchased products, and administrators will have the option of exporting data from a report in a CSV file.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, E-commerce
- Reported installs: 106 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,502
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.