Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The UC Ordered Products Reports module adds reports to user profiles and the administrator reports area showing all the ordered products by the specific user or by all users on the site. The fields on each report are configurable in the store report settings, along with the name of the tab used for the report on profile pages and the types of product nodes included on the report. The actual display of the report is sortable and filterable by year. Additionally, users may show the entire report on a single page to see a grand total of all purchased products, and administrators will have the option of exporting data from a report in a CSV file.
- Community funded by the Churches Group; developed according to these specifications.
- Related sponsored Uberdonations modules:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, E-commerce
- Reported installs: 113 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,676
- Last modified: November 17, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.