This provides a flag on Ubercart product nodes, to mark them as not being for sale. When you disable a product by flagging it, it doesn't show the 'Add to cart' button or the product attributes form in either normal node display or Views. In other ways, it continues to behave as a normal published node.
You might want this for an organization that sells its own publications, some of which are out of print but whose product nodes should still appear on the site.
This module is independent of stock levels: if you want to mark products as out of stock, you should look at various other modules that tackle this.
Use the 6.x-1.x branch for Flag 6.x-1.x, and the 6.x-2.x branch for Flag 6.x-2.x.
Install the module as normal, then at admin/store/settings/price-handlers:
- Rearrange the list of handlers so the Not for sale handler is the first in the list
- Select Not for sale price handler as the formatter
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Reported installs: 101 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,203
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.