This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Ever wanted to display a specific message or legal agreement in your Ubercart checkout when a customer is purchasing a specific product? This module is the answer.
- Specify a product and a node
- If you want a checkbox (this might be a legal agreement) then specify text to use for the checkbox.
- A pane is then generated from the node content
- Set the weight of the pane in admin/store/settings/checkout/edit/panes
- Now watch to see the node displayed within a pane whenever the associated product is in the customer's cart
Note: please take care in using this in a production site. It is still in development and there are currently no plans for an upgrade path. Once this module reaches a stable point then an official 1.0 release will be made and an upgrade path will be provided for future releases.
This project is sponsored and maintained by the guys at Stitch Technologies, a Los Angeles web design company.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, E-commerce
- Reported installs: 7 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 848
- Last modified: 28 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.