This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This is a module for Drupal and Ubercart. It converts regular drupal image node-types into Ubercart products. This module handles the conversion(s) in a batch. You can attach a Taxonomy to the image(s). You may also use your own defined product class.
UC Image Product uses already developed code. Some knowlegde of Drupal, Ubercart and Image is required. Assumed is that you are comfortable with installing and setting up of Ubercart. The following modules need to be enabled in order to work properly.
Make sure those modules are working properly before installing UC Image Product.
Install the module by following the next steps....
- Activate UC Image Product like all contributed Drupal modules. See http://drupal.org/documentation/install/modules-themes/modules-5-6
- Create an ubercart product class
- Configure UC Image Product
UC Image Product can convert regular drupal image node-types into Ubercart products. In order to do so, you can follow the next steps:
- Get a list of available images to be converted, go to: admin/content/uc_image_product
- Select the images to be converted
- Select the Catalog(s) to be used
- Press the convert button
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,974
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.