The Payseal - ICICI Payment Gateway module implements the Payseal i.e. ICICI bank's payment processing service (www.icicibank.com) in Ubercart. This will come as a boon to Ubercart users in India looking to use an Indian payment processing service.
What services are integrated?
1. Website Payments Standard - Customers are redirected to Payseal after reviewing their order to complete payment, they return to your Ubercart site once payment is completed.
What does it take to get started?
2. In order to use Payseal - ICICI payment gateway as your payment solution, you must have a payseal account.
To use this module, do the following:
1. Get a merchant account from ICICI bank.
2. Unzip the contents of the module (or upload the unzipped folder named uc_icici)at ../sites/all/modules/ubercart/payment/
3. Enable the module at ../admin/build/modules
4. Enable Payseal - ICICI payment Gateway as a payment method at ../admin/store/settings/payment/edit/methods by ticking the check box for Payseal - ICICI Payment gateway.
5. Enter your Payseal merchant account secret key.
6. Upload the jars files (provided by the ICICI bank as PHP SFA library) to the server. For more detail about how to configure Payseal, please read the SFA PHP Merchant Integration Guide provided by the Payseal and INSTALL.txt file inside the module.
Sponsored by: Srijan technologies Pvt. Ltd.