Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Google Checkout™ is a checkout process that you provide in your store to enable your customers to buy from you quickly and securely, using a single username and password. Once they make a purchase, you can use Checkout to charge their credit cards, process their orders, and receive payment in your bank account.
Sign up for a Google Checkout account to start selling today and to support continued Ubercart development and integration efforts.
- Attract more leads. Buyers that use Google Checkout actively look to buy from merchants that offer it on their websites. If you use Google search advertising, you can help these potential buyers find you by displaying the Google Checkout badge on your search advertisements.
- Convert more leads into sales. A fast, secure checkout process helps persuade shoppers to buy on your site and buy more often.
- Lower sales processing costs. For every $1 you spend on Google search advertising, you can process $10 in sales for free. If you don't use Google search advertising or you use up your free transaction processing, you can process additional sales at a low 2% and $0.20 per transaction.
- Protect yourself from fraud. Google Checkout's fraud prevention tools stop invalid orders from reaching you. And Checkout's Payment Guarantee policy helps protect you from chargebacks.
Ubercart provides Google Checkout as an alternate method of receiving and processing orders from your customers. Orders that are made using Google Checkout may still have payments and shipping processed through the Ubercart interface.
This module has passed the certification process for both Checkout API and Order Processing API integration, providing the best link possible between your customer checkout and order administration processes in Ubercart with your Google Checkout account.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: E-commerce, Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 3,183
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.