DrupalCon Baltimore: 161 sessions, many voices, infinite possibilities. Earlybird rate ends Friday.
uc_discounts_alt is a full-featured Ubercart discounts module that supports both code-based (i.e. coupons) and codeless discounts.
- Filter both products required for the discount to apply and qualifying products that receive the discount based on multiple products, taxonomy terms, node authors, or product classes.
- The above filters allow for a discount like: buy 3 of any of X product and get a discount on any of Y product.
- Attempts to automatically add free products to the cart for codeless discounts.
- Discount # of products, a percentage or a fixed amount off.
- Multiple codes or no codes: you can enter one or more codes for a discount or you can choose to make the discount work without a code.
- Qualification based on quantity: choose the number of items required to qualify for a discount (e.g. buy 5 items to qualify).
- Qualification based on subtotal: choose the currency amount required to qualify for a discount (e.g. $50 in items to qualify).
- Weight discounts and determine the order in which they are applied.
- Choose which discounts can be combined and which can only applied by themselves.
- Force qualification based on a single product: if you have a "buy 4 get one free" discount that applies to all of your products, you can insist that a customer buy 4 of the same product to qualify.
- Filter discount application by user role and required product.
- Conditional actions integration for things like Free Shipping.
- Provides a CCK-based module for displaying codeless discount inside product pages (requires CCK).
- Provides a CCK-based module for displaying discounted prices in the product page (with strike-through of the original price) (requires CCK).
- Limit number of uses per discount and per user.
- Usage reports.
- Expiration and activation date.
There are two hooks hook_uc_discount() and hook_uc_discounts_codes_alter() that allow for custom-coded discounts. See the README for more information on these hooks.
Extract and copy to /sites/all/modules/. Then enable at admin/build/modules section. Grant the proper roles the "configure discounts" permission. The module adds a menu item under "Store administration -> Discounts" as well as a Reports menu item.
Note that this module is incompatible with the uc_discounts module because they share the same namespace.
- Original maintainer: ryangroe. Thank you to everyone who has donated. I am no longer accepting personal donations for this module. If you receive help from another member please consider donating to them.
- Pacifica Perfume
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Reported installs: 1,429 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 38,691
- Last modified: March 9, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!