Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Sometimes you want to list products in the catalog but you don't want people to buy them. This module lets you disable the price and/or "add to cart" on a per product basis. Works in the UI the same as the shippable product checkbox.
Allow hiding of the product price and disables "Add to cart" button. Also allows admins to disable the "Add to wish list" button if module 'uc_wishlist' is enabled.
Originally started and posted to http://www.ubercart.org/project/uc_disable_product
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Reported installs: 32 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 737
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.