Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Provides custom payment methods for Ubercart 3.
*** Requires Drupal 7/Ubercart 3
*** Still in early development. Use with caution!
This module allows administrators to create custom payment methods. Each method can have its own set of conditions, and each is a fieldable entity bundle, which can be configured to collect data (e.g. name and address, account number, etc.) from the customer.
Methods are exportable (via ctools), and each is identified by a unique machine name which can be used to configure custom workflow. For convenience an "Check an order's payment method" Rules condition is provided.
Methods can optionally cause a "service charge" line item to be added to the order.
New tokens are provided for % of order total and % of order total products, which can be used in payment instructions to describe, e.g. payment terms or service charges.
The instigating use-case is providing a "Free Order" payment method, and a default Rules configuration is provided to enable this.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, E-commerce
- Reported installs: 263 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,296
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.