This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Ubercart Checkout Signup adds an extra pane to the Checkout page, allowing customers to opt-in to a newsletter. Currently the only email service supported is Campaign Monitor, but there are provisions for adding more at a later date.
The email address and full name from the Billing Information pane are collected and used to add the customer to the email list. This module uses the same API keys that are specified on the Campaign Monitor module's settings page, so it will subscribe to the same list specified there.
To configure this module, go to this page:
The configuration settings are in a collapsible fieldset towards the bottom of the page; you can change the pane title, the label text shown above the checkbox, and the text shown next to the checkbox. The Signup pane should be enabled by default, but if it isn't you can enable it on this same page. Customers will not be subscribed to the list until they have submitted the Review Order form.
This module has been tested with Ubercart 6.x-2.4 and Campaign Monitor 6.x-2.4
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: E-commerce, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 505
- Last modified: 1 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.