This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This feature and many other checkout improvements are available for 6.x in the Ubercart Checkout Tweaks module.
This module moves the order preview pane in an Ubercart checkout to its own fieldset.
Simply install and enable the module as normal, and control the position of the fieldset on the Ubercart checkout pane settings page. All AJAX features of the checkout that update the order preview will work as normal with this module enabled. The "Show the order total preview on the payment pane" checkbox in checkout settings will be ignored when this module is installed.
Development sponsored by Acuity.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content Display, E-commerce
- Reported installs: 41 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,396
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.