Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Provides admin page for updating status of orders in bulk using Drupal batch process. Order status, order comment, admin comment and send email notification can be set for all selected orders.
There will never be a port of this module to Drupal 7 because the functionality of this module is completely covered in Ubercart 3.x by using Views Bulk Operations.
- Drupal 6.x
- Ubercart 2.x
- Copy the extracted uc_bulk_update_orders directory to your Drupal sites/all/modules directory.
- Login as an administrator. Enable the module at the http://www.example.com/?q=admin/build/modules
- This is optional, configure permission "bulk status update orders" at http://www.example.com/?q=admin/user/permissions
- Bulk status update orders form can be found at http://www.example.com/?q=admin/store/orders/bulk_update
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, E-commerce
- Reported installs: 14 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 367
- Last modified: August 27, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!